Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Support Software Writers

Millions of people search through Wikimedia & Wikipedia daily but have you ever stopped to think about the long hours of formatting text and Images for the search results you were looking for!

I donated $100 USD to help Wikimedia's writers stay on top of site costs, not because I had to, but because I wanted to show an arm of support to the foundation.

I never imagined I would be writing a blog on Blogger about anything I did years ago, but it is not just about me, it is about helping freelance writer's continue to provide the best material researchers need to access.

Now that my eyesight is failing, I may as well get my thoughts down and ask the question; Will You Support Open Software so that future generations will have a wealth of Information at their beckon call!

Thank You

https://donate.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:FundraiserLandingPage&country=AU&utm_medium=spontaneous&utm_source=fr-redir&utm_campaign=spontaneous&rdfrom=%252F%252Fwikimediafoundation.org%252Fw%252Findex.php%253Ftitle%253DSupport_Wikipedia%252Fen%2526redirect%253Dno

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my Blog-Post.