Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Help Petey get a Van for his Birthday

Whilst I was living at Bruce Rock, WA I received a request in an Email from someone in America.

At the time, I was a member with the Tyra Banks Show and I recall reading an article about Motor Neurone disease or Dysostrophy. I immediately responded to the request by simply writing to GMC asking if they and Ford could put their heads together, donating a Van with wheelchair access at the rear.

Sometime later I read that CBS America hosted the giveaway with Oprah Winfrey in attendance. I donated an Adword software product to help Jason earn a decent living that would support Petey's ongoing medical expenses.

A lot of generous Internet marketers pooled their resources into a "pool" to contribute to his birthday event. Doing something for someone you may never meet helps define the qualities in all of us, thay makes us human.

This was Petey's Birthday Wish.

http://petey.heartheirstories.com/blog/what-a-13th-birthday/#comment-2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my Blog-Post.