Monday, February 25, 2013

I am the target market for the Chromebook Pixel, and I do not get it at all | ITworld

With the new release of #Chromebooks, I wonder if the developers might care to make individual, serialized chromebooks for IT management personnel, Google, Twitter and facebook developers.

Using Google Plus, I don't think it is appropriate to follow certain types of people just because they have shared their profile.

If privacy issues are a growing concern, then one of the best ways of filtering out the 'Bad seeds', is to create personalized versions of chromebooks for high flyers within the Internet Industry.

For example: You could only communicate with Marissa Mayer's or Sergey Brin, if they invited you onto the server that runs and stores their personal information.

If you haven't been invited and you are not a part of the ("Inner Circle"), then you wont have any success at all by trying to link-up with anyone?

It would be a good idea for the Royals and Celebrities, they could simply communicate strictly with their target audience without interferrence or compromise.

Governments might also follow suit because it would be deemed favorable to keep confidential Information away from peering eyes, that might otherwise jeopardize a forthcoming election.

In summarization, as I write this as a suggestion, please don't forget to give attribution to the original story writer from whence this Story originated - { http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/344160/i-am-target-market-chromebook-pixel-and-i-do-not-get-it-all?source=ITWNLE_nlt_countdown_2013-02-25 } .

I am the target market for the Chromebook Pixel, and I do not get it at all | ITworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my Blog-Post.