Monday, October 13, 2014

Strange Images

I'm just an ordinary person, nothing exceptional about who I am or what I've done in life.

I don't make it an issue to seek religious icons or images that could represent faith in any manner but I have captured Images that needs definition.

I did participate in the burial of a fallen sister and perhaps forces were at play on that day but it is not for me to speculate nor centralize personal opinion to what might have manifested.

I just catalog the Images that appear before me and as perhaps a messenger, I share them with all people of the world.

You can form your own views of what you think you see, I am not nor do I have the authority to make you believe in something that may not exist.

Frank Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my Blog-Post.