Friday, May 3, 2013

Virgin Unite - User Profile

As a member of virgin-Unite, I never wanted to get kudos or reward badges for anything I did towards helping others. It's either you are passionate and serious about reducing world poverty because there are real people who depend upon the actions you make.

Take for instance the 'Children's Heart Foundation at Chennai, India; http://www.chdinfo.com/chdaware/howdonate.htm

What we generally take for granted is the difference of survival in many landscapes of poverty and I suppose the real message is, "How connected are You to making positive changes" that will inevitably raise hope and strength to millions.

When I opened 'My Account' I had the same philosophy then as I still have today, nothing much has changed, except that now I don't have the (money tool) to contribute.

I have posted various reference links (not for self-promotion) but as an act of socially minded engagement as to some things I have been able to accompolish in my life, not forgetting the astuteness & dedication of my late wife Sylvia.

Where I am today is exactly where I wanted to be, it's a little rough, but choice decisions in life are final, and I'm happy with that.

Read more .... Editorial thewest: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/wa/9098758/photo-helps-widower-get-back-on-feet/

And you can always contact (Today Tonight): http://7perth.com.au/view  and get a little more info about who we were.

Virgin Unite - User Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my Blog-Post.